Monday, February 8, 2010

Long Time, Etc..

Okay. I am now working on a new animation project, coupled with some potential freelance painting/fine art work, which should make for newer and more frequent postings.

Unfortunately, I am putting my hot dog project on hold for the time being so I can get this new project done.

This new project, so far, is called The Journey of Kuebla Gakk, and it is a slight narrative/visual aid for a piece of music that I have been working on for the past four months. There are four parts to it, each being roughly five minutes long. As a result of that, this piece will focus more on the colors/visuals/insanity and not so much the character animation or story (which being an animator I know how important those two are, but being that this isn't that type of project I'm okay with it).

Also, as I'm rushing myself to work on/finish this, the pre-production stuff may be somewhat lacking. That being said, here's some concept art for the main character:My new goal is to post an update to this and my other projects each Monday, so check back next week for something that will be even more glorious to look at!

No comments: